Join TEAM MSU! Be part of the FUN!
Our department is looking for enthusiastic and motivated non-profit groups to join us and be part of the MSU community. You will be partners with MSU Concessions with little risk and no investment. We will provide your organization with the following:
- Captured customer market
- Exciting events that entice your members to work
- All necessary food and supplies to sell
- Training in operations, safety and sanitation
All you need to provide is the enthusiastic and motivated staff (over the age of 16)! This formula will provide every opportunity for your organization to earn money at a variety of sports and entertainment events. Many current non-profit organizations have been in a successful partnership with MSU Concessions for more than twenty years.
ACT NOW – to avoid a prolonged stay on our waiting list!
Eligibility: The MSU Concessions Department evaluates applications based on motivation, enthusiasm, commitment and food handling experience of your organization. The goals of your organization must be well defined and of a long-term nature – we are looking for relationships that will be indefinite. Your organization must have a non-profit tax identification number in order to work at any of our venues which include: Spartan Stadium, Munn Ice Arena, Breslin Student Events Center, the Ag Pavilion and Jenison Fieldhouse. All volunteers must be at least 16 years old and supervised by adults.
Benefits: By joining the Concessions Department, your organization realizes the following benefits:
- Fun events to draw your membership to work
- Consistent fundraising opportunities each year
- Earn 10-15% commission on net sales with a base guarantee for events worked
- Potential long-term relationship with a highly visible department of the MSU community
- Online reporting of events worked to view your group results in a timely manner
Fill out an application online, and our Service Group Coordinator will be in touch to follow up and answer your questions.